Monday, February 19, 2007

Welcome to the 2000's!

Having finally embraced the computer age and realizing that it's not just a passing fad, Michael and I decided to reconnect with the online world after a 2+ year hiatus and finally have intenet service at home. What Michael does not know (but will shortly) is that I have decided to take our new-found access to cyber space a step further and have started a blog - where you, dear friends and family, can come and check in on what's happening in our corner of the world.

Probably the biggest news, which you all know by now, is the fact that in a few short months (less than 4 actually) life as we know it will change as we become parents to a - I'm certain to be beautiful - baby girl. (Dear God, please let her have Michael's legs and my hair!) Of course we are excited - and at times terrified - but we know it will be the beginning of a life full of joy, hence the title for this blog.

That's all for now - Until next time, I'll leave you with some recent pics:

Here's Michael and I on Christmas Eve:



This picture was taken on our recent trip to the Bahamas. Michael had a conference there the last week of January. This picture was taken on our last night at a traditinal Bahamian Junkanoo. These were a couple of the Junkanoo dancers.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea!!!! I am so excited you started you blog!! Now to keep up with it!!!

Raising Jenna said...

you are absolutely glowing! it is so good to "see" you again!!

Unknown said...

Cool!

I thought about creating a blog once. Then I realized I had nothing interesting or witty to say.

Laurie said...

And Lisa does!! Ha!Ha! Love you!