Monday, February 26, 2007

2 Years!

Today was Michael and I's two year anniversary! It's hard to believe we've been married two years already. I thank God every day for sending Michael to me. I really do feel blessed.

We had a doctor's appointment today and another sonogram. During the sono I had the technician do a double check on baby's sex and we're still having a girl! Now I feel like I can start buying stuff! I drug Michael out to look at baby beds and bedding on Saturday and I think we found something we both like. It's not the pink and super-girly stuff I thought I would be drawn to. But it's very whimsical and cute (see below). It almost makes me want to get in there and start cleaning the stuff out of the nursery-to-be! Almost.


2 comments:

Laurie said...

Happy Anniversary!! I love the bedding for my future neice's room. I think it is so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary. I am such a bad sister. I *LOVE* the bedding!