Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!


Happy Halloween to all! As you can see, our MagB is Princess Leia for Halloween and despite the look on her face she had a fabulous time at the Halloween Carnival at mimi and papa's church on Sunday. Here are some more pics.

Now I don't know about you. but when I see this costume I see Princess Leia right off the bat. However, not one, but two people at the carnival thought Maggie was a ram. Huh?! Do rams wear dresses? I think not.


Here is a pic of Mags sporting her new jeans.

It's hard to believe Maggie is 4 months old now. She really is getting so big. She has rolled over a few times and really enjoys her tummy time. She weighted 15 lbs. 3 oz. at the doc on Friday and is 26 inches long. She remains in the 97th percentile for height and the 90th percentile for weight. What a big, sweet girl!



Love to all!

5 comments:

Laurie said...

She is getting so big! She is so cute! I loved her ram costume! HA!

Anonymous said...

She is a doll and those pants are soo cute on her.

jennyc said...

I can't believe how much she's changed in just a few weeks! I loved her costume! Hope we'll see you guys soon!

Raising Jenna said...

A ram .. LOL! :) She is the most adorable Princess we've seen! Where did you find the outfit?

Lisa said...

I found it online. I love that Jenna wanted to be a firefighter! So cute!