Tuesday, July 10, 2007

2 Weeks Old!



Today Maggie had her 2 week check up and we are proud to report that our MagB received her first set of straight A's! That's right - Dr. G gave her an A+ on her physical exam and an A+ on her development! Already - she's brilliant! Her weight is up to a hearty 8 lbs 6 ounces and she's measuring at 22" in length. Dr. G says she may be a tall one - which delighted her dear mother because perhaps that means she was spared the Amyx legs that I inherited!

Michael went back to work so Maggie and I have been "keeping house" while he's gone. And by keeping house we mean full days of napping and nursing and other general mommy/daughter bonding time. We love it!

Here are a few new pics of our sweet one:











Gotta run - Maggie needs food! Love to all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is just so precious. How do you get her smiling in so many pics? The one with the towel is adorable. She kinda looks like her cousin Collin in the one with her lips stuck out. I cannot wait to see her again.

Mimi

Jennifer said...

I love all that hair! I think she's ready for a bow. She's beautiful.

Anonymous said...

She is so cute. I can't wait to see her tomorrow!! be ready for a photo session!!!

Laurie said...

She is the cutest baby girl!! I love all of her hair! I can't wait to see her!