Monday, May 7, 2007

2007 Cinco de Mayo Crawfish Boil

Once upon a time there was a group of college friends who would get together every year for a crawfish boil - a fun time where we could reminisce and laugh about the "good ol' days." For whatever reason - life I suppose - we stopped having this annual event. This year, The Krenek's and McCoys joined forces to resurrect this once annual crustacean-eating festivity - thus the Cinco de Mayo Crawfish Boil was born, or reborn, if you will. We had a great time hanging out with friends new and old. Thanks to everyone for a great time! Looking forward to next year's event. Here are some pics:




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lisa - You emailed me forever ago and I did my usual "open it at work and then fail to ever respond" email routine. It's good to see you looking so beautiful and I look forward to seeing pics of the baby girl. Hang in there! And thanks for your sweet words about Megann...
Kate Sugg Lareau