Thursday, December 13, 2007

Our Bundle of Joy!

Last weekend marked the first of several family Christmases we have lined up between now and, well, Christmas! This particular weekend we celebrated with the Amyx clan (my mom' s side of the family). We had a great time with aunts, uncles, cousins and, of course, grandpa. Highlighting the event was the annual gift exchange. Now this is no ordinary gift exchange - then again, this is no ordinary family. With this gift exchange you never know what you'll end up with. My first gift was a camouflage Master Lock pad lock ( I suppose that is somewhat practical.) Then that was stolen from me and I ended up with a darling snowman mug with various hot chocolate mixes. And then that was stolen from me. In the end I ended up with a 4' long stuffed snake and hand warmers. Michael scored Whataburger gift certificates.

Here are a few pictures Mimi took at the festivities:


Our little bundle of joy!


Mom requires a picture of all families in front of the tree. Here is the Krenek's first family Christmas picture. Notice no smiles from our usual jubilant MagB. She is all smiles until she sees the red light of an impending camera flash and then it's this look. Until the flash is over and then it's all smiles again!

Here is Mags and me with my Grandpa. Apparently Gramps has the same camera flash aversion!

Laurie, Jay and the boys:

Karrie, Matt, Tatum and Taylor:

And then of course the entire gang!


Looking forward to this weekend when we celebrate with the Nances. Love and much joy to all this holiday season!

No comments: